Monday, January 12, 2015

Playing with paints.....

Good morning all!

As I said in an earlier post, 
I want to play a little more with paints & textures this year so, 
once again,
taking inspiration from a couple of Donna Downey video's, 
I came up with this!


Actually the plan was to do a journal page but the journal I was working with at the time was not cooperating very well so I took a deep breath got out a canvas and 
ta da!


I love what I ended up with!

It feels Italian to me....
No, I'm not Italian and I've never been to Italy!
Love Italian foods though!


Thanks for stopping by!
I love your visits!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Elegant & beautiful!

Felecia Cofield said...

I love the textures and colors you came up with, Carol! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!