Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cherub Heart card

Good afternoon! 

I have a quick card I put together for 
Gecko Galz cross promotion with Poppy Seed Graphic's stamps.


The heart with cherub is from Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 kit's Icons,
I added a bit of gold marker around the edge of the heart then topped it with some gold shimmer gel pen for more sparkle.

The ribbon with hanging hearts is the stamp from Poppy Seed Graphics, 
I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and added a little red shimmer gel pen around all the stamp lines of the ribbon.

The doily is one I cut with my new Martha Stewart circle puncher,
I took the same gold gel pen as one the heart edges and added a little to the doily.

Below is a picture at a slight angle so you can hopefully see the shimmer from the gel pens.


I had thought I was finished with the card before adding the gel pen sparkle but I'm so glad I added it! It added so much more than I expected to the card!

*****
Don't forget you still have a time to join the challenges at.....

My Artistic Adventures...
The theme is LOVE!
and
Gecko Galz customer challenge...

*****

*****

Thanks for visiting!

Have a great day...stay warm!



1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

This is so beautiful, Carol! Love all the elements you put together and you're right, the sparkle is just gorgeous! xxD