Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sweet sparkling card...

Good morning!

I made this card simply because I love these images from the 
Gecko Galz freebie collage set I got in the Newsletter.


Of course there was also the added bonus of being able to use another one of Heather's Damask papers!
I think the images and the paper go quite well together, don't you think so too?

The crochet flower I made a while back...I sprayed it with a couple different sprays to get the color I wanted, then topped it with a metal flower and mini mulberry that I inked the edges on.


Below are a couple shots of the edges...
my photo attempt to let you see that I put random swirls of glue down and added some goldenrod glitter on!

*****
You still have a time to join the challenges at.....

My Artistic Adventures...
The theme is LOVE!

Also dealing with love 
is the Gecko Galz customer challenge...

*****

*****


No comments: