Monday, January 26, 2015

January birds card

Good morning everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend!

My card today...


The background paper is from 
My Artistic Adventures Damask digi paper collection
and the image is from
Gecko Galz...the January Newsletter freebie!

I used black cardstock to make the card and mat my images.
I also mounted the die cut, from my Cameo, and fussy cut around that!

The bird images were added with pop dots and I added a bit of grey & white twine around the larger image. 


Below is a picture of the inside of my card...


*****

Click on the image below to go directly to the paper collection at 
My Artistic Adventures Etsy...


*****
If your not signed up for a newsletter you really should...
lots of info and freebies!
Use the link below to go to Gecko Galz blog & sign up 

*****
You still have a couple days left to join the challenges at.....

My Artistic Adventures...
The theme is LOVE!

Also dealing with love 
is the Gecko Galz customer challenge...

*****




*****


Thanks for visiting with me!
Hope you have a great week!


1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW! Gorgeous both inside and out. xxD