Monday, May 2, 2011

Yay!

Yay! I won 
over at 

I have not seen much of that crafty feeling lately so this couldn't have come at a better time. I am hoping my crafty mood will be back when I get my new goodies so I can go nutz playing with everything.

Here is the piece I entered into the challenge...


Here is a sneak peak at the RAK from Flying Unicorn that I won.


Doesn't that look yummy?
Come on over to Bella and try to win this or one of the many other good looking RAK's that are given away every month!

Thanks for looking!
Have a great week everyone!

I linked this up to the
April Showers Bring May Flowers
challenge over at
ABC DT Challenge.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how lovely! Congrats on your win!!

Gerri Herbst said...

Wonderful, congrats. Lots of yummie goodies to play with! Also Thanks for entering my giveaway. Good Luck to you. Also thanks for following me. Take care, gerri

Unknown said...

Congrats Carol! It's lovely and what a great prize!!

Carla said...

Congrats Carol and have fun with your new goodies when you get them!

hazel said...

Congratulations on winning the Bella Unique challenge, your piece is lovely. Enjoy your great prize.
xxx Hazel

Gerri Herbst said...

Thanks for yr sweet words on this weeks creations. Hey, I follow you now too. take care, gerri

Cathy said...

Congrats on the fabulous win! Beautiful lo!!