Saturday, January 24, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday #2

Good morning everyone!

I have another Art Journal project to share today
inspired by

This one is a second attempt!
Attempt #1 was an epic fail in my eyes! 

After a couple things were glued down 
I covered it all back up with bunch of gesso and started again!
I'm so happy I did that because I am so much happier with it this way!


Collage is something that I usually shy away from
I have a hard time covering things up!


I guess after my failed attempt doing the collage got a little easier.


The picture below may be my favorite part of these pages.
I love the layers and texture as well as the color!


I'm so happy I decided to join in this Art Journal Inspirational fun!
Always nice to step outside of your box!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you're having a great weekend!



1 comment:

Laurie Moore said...

I'm loving this adventure you are going on Carol with mix media. These pages are fabulous. I will have to try this one. Thank you for always having a sweet comment for my creations. I adore you just incase you don't know that! xxx Happy Crafting, Laurie