Saturday, January 10, 2015

Get Well Soon Little Monster

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a quick little card I made for a little guy who had his adenoids out recently.


I've had these little monster stamps forever but I think this is the first time I'm using them!
I've taken them out and looked at them from time to time 
but for one reason or another they didn't fit what I wanted.....
until now!
I stamped the first then stamped it again on another piece of paper to make a mask to cover it up so I could stamp the other guy over it to look like he's standing behind the first. 
Then finished with a little monster dragonfly.
I used tumbled glass, crushed olive & scattered straw distress inks for the stamping 
and some tumbled glass dabbed on the sides of the die cut.

As excited as I am to use my monster stamps
I am also excited to share with you a new set of papers designed by my BOLB (Best OnLine Buddy)
Heather Hudson from My Artistic Adventures!

(click on the image to go to the Etsy store)

I love these Damasked papers!
I used the chocolate with aqua damask & cream polka dots.
There are several variations of colors in the set and I like them all!

The blue polka dot ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon,
also new, I won this last month in the blog hop! 

*****

Just a reminder
My Artistic Adventures Anything Goes Challenge is got a few more days to it! 

Create any NEW tangible item
 Card, tag, ATC, Layout, altered art piece, Banner, pretty much anything you can come up with 
that is tangible using some of My Artistic Adventures digital images (or others)
Link up your entries HERE

*****

My Artistic Adventures Etsy

*****

I'll be linking up to these challenges...

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Lookie What I Got with Ribbon



Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute image! Love your card!

Thanks for joining us at RRR! Hope to see you next challenge!

Jenn DT

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Your little monsters are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Bonnie Garby said...

Fantastic card Carol! I love the background paper you used too. Perfect with those images. Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.