Friday, January 30, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday 2015 #1 (2nd attempt)

Good morning everyone! 

I have been having so much fun with 
that I decided to double up! 
The class is every other week so I am going to try to do one every week
changing it up a little along the way
(even if it's just a color change)!

This is my 1st week,
2nd attempt...


I used blue & aqua this time
I also added a few more words


I used two different "Create" stamps 
as well as a flower to go along with the flower stencil I used.



I don't have a numbers stencil so I used glittery stickers and outlined them with a pen!


Here is my second art journal, 
I used an old pair of jeans to make it easy on myself!
No need to sew,
I'm going to leave the edges to fray over time!


To see my first weeks 1st attempt go HERE
and
My second page, 1st attempt is HERE

Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your visit!


No comments: