Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Teepee card

Good morning everyone!

I don't often make teepee cards, but I do love them,
 so when a friend asked me to make a card for her daughter for her 5th birthday I decided what better card to make!

I used three papers from the 
Paper Doll paper pack by K&Company
(I would venture a guess it's discontinued now..I've had it a while)
The papers are so cute and girlie!


I'm pretty sure the adorable stamp is by Sherri Baldy
I've had a couple of computer changes since buying this so I have to do some serious searching to see if I can find it again...
I got lucky and had this one printed already!
I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and added some glitter because 
a girls gotta sparkle,
 especially if she has wings!

The sentiment was added to a die cut (from my Cameo)
The bling, pearl string, #5 thicker, trims and glitter are all from my stash.

Below are a couple of angled shots...



This next one you can see her sparkling wings!



I kept the sides fairly plain with just a little glitter and bling because I wanted the front to be the star of the show!


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you're having a great week!


No comments: