Friday, January 23, 2015

Kissing Booth tag

Good morning everyone!

My tag today is easy peasy!


I started with the paper from Gecko Galz Seeing Red paper collection
 Cut that in the shape I wanted for the tag.
I mounted that on black cardstock and used my 
Perfect Layers mini rulers to cut the border. 
I added my Love Potion #9 Icon (kissing booth tag)
and finished with a couple of poppies that I fussy cut off of a scrap of Graphic 45 Oz papers (on pop dots).
I also added the glitter to the poppies and made the bow with my bow-it-all!

*****
You still have a couple days left to join the challenges at.....

My Artistic Adventures...
The theme is LOVE!

Also dealing with love 
is the Gecko Galz customer challenge...

*****

*****
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: