Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hugs..I love you

Good afternoon everyone!

Yesterday I spent a lot of time cutting a bunch of  Heather's collage sets with my Cameo, 
then playing with glitter!

This is the card I created.....


The background is a scrap from Graphic 45's Once upon a Springtime collection.
I am working on getting rid of my scraps and what better way then to make a pretty card!

 the tag is from the Romantic Roses Shabby White Music set,
the heart is part of the Romantic Focals Cupid Text Boxes set,
the scalloped round cherub is from the Vintage Shabby Chic Valentine Cherub Cupid Focal tags set.
the banner is from the Romantic Victorian Vintage Banner Bases set,
and 
the alphabet boxes is from the Tiny Vintage Shabby Natural Alphabet Text set.

The bow I made with my Bow-it-All using some seam binding from 
The little leaves are from RRR also.

The little pieces underneath the flower were in my stash.


I made the flower using a heart from the Romantic Focals Cupid Text boxes set...
I had a alignment goof (my fault..oops!) with my Cameo and ended up with an extra that couldn't be used as it was so I used a couple of flower punches to put that together, topping it with a pink I-rock gem.

The round cherub focal was added with pop dots.

The glitters I used are from Art Glitter.....
#337 Challis - dotted around the tag
&
 #142 Coral Reef - everywhere else including the dots on the banner.


I added vintage photo distress ink on all of the papers.

On top of the banner I added some Clear Rock Candy distress crackle.
I love that crackle look!

***
I am linking up to these challenges...

Really Reasonable's - Valentines Day/Love & Ribbon 
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' - Anything goes with Ribbons & Bows 
Hiding in my Craft Room - #134 For a Loved One
Pumpkin Spice - Something Shiny



14 comments:

2amscrapper said...

so gorgeous, Carol! Love the glitter, bow and how you layered the digital elements.

Heather said...

This is Gorgeous Carol!! I just love LOVE what you did with all of my images!! FABULOUS!!
Thank you sooo much!!
Hugs!!
Heather :0)

Sandi McLean said...

Beauty! That little cherub with the glasses is my current favourite. Your bow...I love it. Even with a bowmaker I am just not getting them this perfect. Hugs,

Hazel said...

Beautiful bow. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 13: anything goes with ribbon or bows - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Shea said...

Oh this is so sweet and charming! LOVE the vintage feel and all the bits of glitter and that FABULOUS bow! Why on earth I haven't yet bought that bow maker is beyond me, your bows are super gorgeous! Love how you curled up the end of the banner, too! Absolutely LOVE this card!

Unknown said...

Stunning Design, and love the colour combo, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another super challenge.
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

Bonnie Garby said...

Gorgeous card and that's one awesome bow! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Monica taylor said...

Just love the vintage look. Thanks for sharing over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. Monica, DT

Blossom Cards said...

what a lovely card and colors thanks for sharing with suzys bees bloomin challenge this week Rachel DT

designermc said...

What a pretty card. Love this design and papers. Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Nancy,DT

Jessie L. said...

This is just stunning! I love the shabby chicness of this card, plus it's in my favorite color! Thanks for joining us for our Valentine's Day/Love + Ribbon challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week. Hope to see you for our next challenge!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I especially love all the attention to details, details, details! Just lovely! And the vintage look is soooo beautiful and perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Melanie Rozwood said...

Very pretty. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Candy C said...

Carol...this is darling! Such a cute way to use Heather's images. Love the layering that you've done with the papers and the patterns. There is a real gift of being able to do that correctly! That bow is absolutely gorgeous and I also love the dimensional paper flower! Thank you for the very sweet comment you left on my blog. It's much appreciated! <3 Candy