Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fripperies & Butterflies challenge

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm posting a bit later in the day than usual today.
A few days ago I got slammed by my seasonal depression.
It sucker punched me and I've been fighting it ever since,
trying to keep ahead of it!
I don't know that I am winning but I'm trying! 

I'm really not in much mood for crafting these days, 
I've been doing a lot of cleaning, organizing and whatever else I can think of to keep busy,
anyway,
 before I got slammed I had finished a couple of pieces and today I want to share one with you!

Over at Fripperies & Butterflies Leeanne posted a cute image to use in the challenge...
you can find it here

Here is what I did with it.....


I had a bunch of images printed already from Gecko Galz new 
Love Potion #9 kit so I decided to use up some of them as well.
I also got out a bunch of ribbon scraps to use up.
When finished collaging them all together I made a card.

Below is a close up of the image from IRALAMIJA
 that Leeanne supplied for everyone to use.



I will be linking up at 

*****

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you all are feeling well and enjoying the New Year!



1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Sorry to hear you've been in a funk, Carol, but this gorgeous card is certainly a cheerful creation! Love the images you chose and the beautiful lace and ribbon scraps. Fabulous! xxD