Friday, January 16, 2015

My Artistic Adventures Challenge...

Woohoo!
Challenge # 2!
(sorry couldn't help myself...I'm a poet and no one knows it! heehee)

The theme is.....

LOVE


Create any NEW tangible item, Card, tag, ATC, Layout, altered art piece, Banner, pretty much anything you can come up with that is tangible using some of My Artistic Adventures digital images (and or others).

(Sorry no digital entrees)

Please remember you can use other images 

to play along & win the "Top three badge" 

but

 in order to win the Random Draw (a free collage sheet) 

and 
Designer's Choice (chance to Guest Design and receive free images) 
you must use one of our images.

*****

I love being on this Design Team!
There are  a lovely bunch of girls to work with 
(make sure you check out their inspiration pieces...such talent)
and 
we all get to play with the wonderful digi creations that Heather comes up with!

For this challenge I used one of the 6 new paper packs that she has recently designed!

Here is my card.....


I love this paper!
The little hearts are so cute!

I kept it simple
I added a strip of heart ribbon ,
a bow,
a rub-on sentiment,
oval doily (cut on my Cameo)
and 
a couple of fussy cut roses from another collage sheet (pictured below)



A close up of the mini heart paper below...


Here's a look at the full Bitty Pack...


The Shabby Chic Rose Tag set


Below I've added a link to the to the other new paper packs.....

Damask

 Honey Bees

 Snowflakes

Sweater Hearts

Circus Dots

Aren't they all wonderful?
I've used the Damask and LOVE it
and I will be using the Snowflakes pack soon as well!

*****
Starting today and running through Feb 14th if you purchase $20 or more Digital Collage Sheets, you can receive the collage sheet set to create this banner below for free!!

(just mention it in a comment when making your purchase and it will be sent to you.....
Heather will be out of town Jan 16-19, so if you buy during that time you will get you the set as soon as she gets home)


*****

Please remember, for the challenge, you can use other images 

to play along & win the "Top three badge" 
but in order to win 
the Random Draw (a free collage sheet) and
 Designer's Choice (chance to Guest Design and receive free images) 
you must use one of My Artistic Adventures collage sheets or papers. 

Link up your creation HERE

*****
I'll be linking up with.....
Really Reasonable Ribbons Hearts & Ribbon challenge

*****


Have a great weekend!







5 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE your card!! It turned out beautifully Carol!! I love the rub on sentiment...fabby colors...everything goes together so well!
Thank you for sharing my other papers too!
Your the bestest friend a gal could have!!
Hugs
Heather :0)
BOLB

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Love your pretty card!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Carol, I agree that Heather's images are ADORABLE! You do a great job designing with them. Thanks for sharing your super sweet card in our challenge.
Blessings,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Mrs Beez said...

Beautiful card Carol. That organza bow is stunning and sets of the papers and images perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty and Valentiney card!!! I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.