Friday, January 9, 2015

My Artistic Adventures Inspiration...

Good morning everyone! 

Today I have a couple of cards I made for a little mid-challenge inspiration.

Just a reminder the challenge is 
Anything Goes
Create any NEW tangible item, Card, tag, ATC, Layout, altered art piece, Banner, pretty much anything you can come up with that is tangible using some of My Artistic Adventures digital images (or others).
(Sorry no digital entries)

The first one...


I used one of the Valentine Angels & text boxes, 
a Music Note tag as well as a Paris Bird tag,
and 
one of the Sweater Heart Papers.


The little tag that I had tucked in behind the angel is from Gecko Galz
It is from the Love Potion #9 kit's Icons.

and the second...


I got out all a bunch of pieces I had cut last year 
from
the Conversation Hearts collage sheet,
the Valentine Cherub Focals collage sheet 
and 
the Spring Pink Fancy tags

*****
Here is a look at the collage sheets...
you can click on the sheet you like and it will bring you to the sheet at 
My Artistic Adventures Etsy store...








*****

Please remember 
you can use other images to play along & win the "Top three badge" 
but in order to win the Random Draw (a free collage sheet) 
and 
Designer's Choice (chance to Guest Design and receive free images)
you must use one of My Artistic Adventures images. 

I hope you liked my inspiration!

I can't wait to see what you create!

*****

Links...
Gecko Galz Blog

*****

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments: