Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Easter bunny's coming soon...

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a cute Bunny Scarecrow piece to show you!


Isn't she adorable?


I gave her a purse to carry her Easter postcards & tickets in!


Once again...
I didn't get a good before picture!

Here is a shot after I started .....
(I added the pink bow, the lace skirt top layer and the pearls on the wrists and ankles)


Below you can see the skirt that was on there already.
It had a little piece on the front that I ripped off.


Below you might be able to see that there was a little green felt bow at her neck that I topped with my pink bow.


The hat was a separate piece on a stick, that I altered and added to my pretty little bunny scarecrow.


Here is another look at the finished piece.....


I also added a couple of roses to her waist.

***

I bought the bunny scarecrow & the Easter hat at the Dollar General

*****
My Artistic Adventures Links.....

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Super Adorable!! She is soo cute! You have been so crafty lately!!
I want to do some different stuff!!

Sandi McLean said...

Sweet project! Hugs,