Saturday, March 8, 2014

St Patricks Day card.....

Good morning everyone!

I don't usually do much for St Patrick's Day but over at 
Heather has some wonderful pieces to work with so I had to make a couple pieces!
If you haven't seen my first Irish card it's here.

Here is my new one.....


How sweet is that little Irish stamp?
I love it and she is not the only cutie in the set of stamps...
look at all of them...
they come in a couple different colors as well!
This one is the Pink & Green...
you can find them HERE!

I also used one of the 
I cut the tag down to fit below the stamps.
The stamps were layered with pop dots!
The stamps were lightly inked with vintage photo distress ink.

The green background papers are from

I added glue dots and glitter 
(Lettuce from Art Glitter).

I made a bow with my bow-it-all,
 cut some ribbon banners for the bottom of the image 
and topped it with the flower pearly trim.

Below is a close up of the stamps!


*****
Right now over at My Artistic Adventures we have 
challenge # 5 going on!
The theme is St. Patty's Day/Spring
Make any project using either the St Patrick's Day theme or the Spring theme
You must use one of the My Artistic Adventures Etsy products to create your 
card, atc, tag, altered art or any other tangible creation.
(No digital entries please)

If you are unable to shop right now and want to play have I got news for you!
If you check out this post HERE, Heather has a couple of freebies you can grab that will work well with the Spring theme.

I hope you join us!

*****

Happy Scrappy Day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your St Patty's Day Card!! I love how you used the image Carol!! Your bows look fabby!!
Thanks for the shout out about the challenge :0)
Hugs from your BOLB!!