Monday, March 24, 2014

Anniversary card

Good morning all!

Today's card was made for my daughter and her husband who recently celebrated their anniversary.

I started with a card base I cut and folded from cardstock.
I added a piece of the freebie paper (script paper) from Gecko Galz this month.
I cut it to fit the card folds and cover.
I also used it to add to the little envelop I put on the back fold of the card.


I had the jute ribbon ready to go, with gesso painted here and there on it. 
It's been laying on my desk for quite a while.
I started it for another project then changed my mind.
I thought it would be perfect for this card.

I wet the heart and crinkled it, then dried it and inked it with fired brick & vintage photo distress ink.

I stamped the sentiment on the banner and added a couple of gem/brads that I have been hoarding.

I used a few stamps that I've had for a while...sadly unused & neglected.
I used vintage photo & walnut stain distress ink to stamp the images, 
then fussy cut around them and added vintage photo & fired brick distress ink on them.

I used some fired brick distress ink on the wooden butterfly also.

The flowers were sprayed with perfect pearl spray mist.
Also on my card are a couple of trim pieces from my stash.

Here is a look at the tag out of the envelop...


The  couple image is from Gecko Galz 
Two to Tango collage set.


Also from Gecko Galz is the "Love" bingo card behind the couple image, 
from the Hearts Galore collage set.


The bows were made on my bow-it-all. 

*****

Happy Anniversary you two!
I love you!

*****

Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you have a great week!

No comments: