Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Artistic Adventures challenge # 6.....

Good morning everyone!

We are.....  
"On The Third Day of Christmas"
over at 

We want to see your Christmas spirit!

Using any one of the collage sets,
make any tangible project...
a card, tag, atc, scrapbook page, mini album, altered piece, etc...
(sorry no digital entries please)
Challenge rules are HERE.

Using the challenge theme,
 "On The Third Day of Christmas",
we would like to see three of something...
 buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc...

Here is my DT project for this month.....


I used 
and
to make this little box.

I cut the tag into strips to add to the front, sides, closure slide 
and back.

I inked all the edges with fired brick and vintage photo distress inks.

I added a bit of goldenrod glitter from Art Glitter to the edges of the luggage tag lid
and some rouge liquid pearls to the lower corner and the closure slide.

On the closure, the poinsettia is from Wild Orchid the ribbon was a reuse from something I had bought recently and the "25" is from the


I used the same Advent Calendar set for the focal images on my "3 of something"...

"On the Third Day of Christmas".....

I made three ATC's!


On my ATC's I also used 
and

I distressed all the bingo card edges, then added a bit of vintage photo distress ink.

I used platinum liquid pearls all over the ATC's.
There is rouge liquid pearls on the holly berries.

I used my Bow-it-All to make my red bows.


I hope to see your entries for this challenge over at 
Oh and don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's inspiration pieces...
so many pretty pieces!

Another look at my finished piece.....



*****
Links




3 comments:

Shea said...

OMG, this is so stinkin' CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Love all the sweet, glittery, luscious elements, the ribbon,glitter, liquid pearls and all the wonderful vintage images! Gorgeous little work of art, Carol!

Sandi McLean said...

Love all the details Carol! Your three ATCs are just the sweetest..great projects. Hugs

Heather said...

LOVE it!! I love that you did a box...you are so clever that way...and love the three ATCs!! Your bows look fabby and I love that you used the banners too!! Who doesn't love liquid pearls??
Hugs
BOLB!!