Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring tag.....

Good morning friends!

I hope your week has started out well!

Today's Gecko Galz DT project I have to show you is a Spring Tag to show you!

I don't know about you but I'm hoping spring is here to stay now...boy what a winter we had!

Here is my tag.....


I cut the tag shape with double thick cardstock. 
I added a couple of the Jodi Lee Natures Garden papers.

The darling image is from Gecko Galz Easter Bonnet collage collection.


Some of the flowers, the resist canvas (dressform) and zipper pull are all from Prima.
The dressform was sprayed with 
Fuzzy Navel Peach from Lindy's Stamp Gang.

The rest of the flowers and lace trims are from my stash.
I used one of the lace trims to make a skirt for the dress form.


I shaped the wire and curled the ends, 
then topped that with a bow I made with seam binding 
( from Really Reasonable Ribbon),
 using my bow-it-all.


This beauty went to my niece for her birthday.

*****

To get a set of the Natures Garden gift pack by Jodi Lee and a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz join in the Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz!
We'd like you to make a Spring project using one of Gecko Galz products.
Then send a picture into geckogalz2014@gmail.com by Mar 31 to be entered.
The winner will be announce April 1st.
For more info hop over to Gecko Galz

You can also win the same gifts by entering your comment at Gecko Galz blog post HERE.

*****

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

No comments: