Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Artistic Adventures challenge # 5.....

Good morning!

It's time for another challenge over at My Artistic Adventures!
This one is St Patty's Day/Spring

Make any St Patrick's Day or Spring project of your choice,
(No digital projects please)
 using at least one of Heather's digital pieces from her
Etsy Store and link up to the challenge.

*****
For my DT project
here is the list of collage sets that I used...

Here is the card.....


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the heart, banner and stamps.

I inked the edges of everything with peeled paint distress ink.

I layered the two background pieces together then added the banner.

I put Coral Reef glitter dots all along the the edges of the heart then added that with pop dots.

I used a glitter glue all over the butterflies...love the sparkle on them!


I layered the blank stamp and the St Patty's stamp with pop dots and added that to the card.


On the stamp I used some bisque liquid pearls.

Below you can see a close up of my bow...
I used two different ribbons 
(celery-silk & lt celery-grosgrain) from 
I love my Bow-it-All...it made layering the two ribbons so easy!


I tucked a couple pieces of pearl trim under the ribbon and a flower from my stash above it.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my project,
I hope you can stop by My Artistic Adventures to look at the other DT members wonderful projects!

I'm linking up with
Creative Cutting Challenge #29 St Patrick's Day

Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Love your layers! All this pink and green shabbiness has me inspired. Hugs, Sandi

2amscrapper said...

shabby chic goodness--beautiful work, Carol!

Sassy Raggedy said...

I saw this over at the blog and loved it. What a wonderful design. Hugs, joann