Friday, March 28, 2014

Altered cigar box...

Good morning everyone! 

While during one of my usual distractions, 
as I was cleaning my craft room recently,
 I decided to alter a cigar box I found hiding in my closet.

I'll finish cleaning my craft room one of these days!

Over at Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge #4 is 
Show some Sparkle, Glitz or Glam,
 I will be entering my box there.

Here it is.....


I think it has a simple kind of glam and my sparkle is my wheat sprays.

Looking at the picture I just realize the only new thing on this is the flower.
I've had the Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime Collection papers for a while.
The trim I used was on the bottom of my jar of lacy trims.
The ribbon was given to me by a friend a couple years ago.

And the legs, I'm just realizing, 
I bought last year for another project, 
that I haven't gotten to yet!
I just realized that...
 as I turned in my chair and see the piece I was going to put them on 
sitting right beside me now!
Oops, guess I'll be shopping for some more soon!
LOL


I left the box simple because I will be using this on my bedside table to hold all those wonderful things I need beside me at night...glasses, inhaler, etc...
Now maybe I'll stop knocking things off the table and into the trash while I sleep! LOL

Below is a close up of the flower, wheat spray 
and bow (made with my Bow-it-all)


Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you have a great weekend!

I'm linking up with...
Craft Hoarders Anonymous - #4 Show some Sparkle, Glitz & Glam



Post a Comment