Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spool candle stick.....

Good morning everyone!

Hope you all are having a great week!

Today I want to show you another decor piece I made with a few more goodies I bought during my antique & internet shopping sprees!

Here's my spool candle stick.....


Once again I forgot to take pictures of the pieces separately before putting this together.

The spool was the piece I found at the antique mall.
I used papers from the 
Countryside Villa paper pkg from the Paper Studio on it and the bottle.
I sanded the edges after I glued the papers down and added some vintage photo distress ink to the edges.

Below is a close up of the top of the spool.


The star is another antique mall find and the little glass jar was a wedding favor piece I had. 


I used a variety of trims and a piece of material around the bottles and spool. 
Also a piece of twine and button for the bow on the spool center.


The tall bottle is an old syrup bottle I had here in my stash.

Below is a close up of the battery operated candle I found at 
Factory Direct Craft Supply.


If you haven't seen my other decor piece you can see it HERE

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love the country prim look of this!! Beautiful!!
Hugs
Bolb!!

Sandi McLean said...

I'm with Heather! Didn't realize you are a prim girl :) Fab finds and you are putting them to great use. Hugs,

2amscrapper said...

really makes a house a home