Friday, March 14, 2014

Congratulations Love Birds card.....

Good morning everyone!

This morning I want to show you the Congratulation's card I sent to my niece who recently got engaged.


My background papers are from Graphic45's 
On the Boardwalk collection.
I distressed the edges of all the papers.

The banner is from My Artistic Adventures 
I stamped that with broken china distress ink and added a couple I-rock gems.

The birds image is from Gecko Galz Birds of a Feather.

The shaped mat behind the birds image as well as the one I used on the inside of the card were cut on my Silhouette Cameo. I inked the edges of both with more broken china distress ink.

Below I also used broken china distress ink to stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card. 


Below you can see that I added more I-rock gems to the upper corners of the card.

You can also see some cheesecloth hanging out from behind the image & mat.

After digging through my hoarded stash of metal bits I added the "love birds" metal piece with a brad to the image.


All the bows were made with my bow-it-all!


Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a great weekend!


No comments: