Sunday, March 9, 2014

A little change of pace.....

Good morning everyone!

I'm in need of a change so 
I decided to put the pretty papers away (not far away),
pull out some fabrics
and play with my sewing machine.

I made this pillow to send to my friend...


I made the flower with a piece of lace, rosette trim, lace ribbon and a pearl.

The leaves are a couple pieces of canvas that I cut into leaf shapes and a canvas tag.
All were sprayed with My Mojito Green starburst spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang.



Above you can see the pink ribbon I threaded through the lace piece.

Below you can see the two pieces of lace trims added to the top of the pillow.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a happy, crafty week!





2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is beautiful. I love that you made the flower out of lace for the pillow. Just beautiful. Hugs, joann

Heather said...

What a gorgeous Change of pace!! LOVE your pillow ....I would love to make a pillow...I love all of your trims...and of course your rose and leaves..Gorgeous!!
Hugs
from your bolb!!