Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Tag

Hi Everyone!

I have an Easter tag to show you today.


I may be having too much fun with 
Gecko Galz Wild Roses paper pkg
and
Ephemera Days and Peeps & Hops collage sets!

I covered a blank tag and the little pocket on the top of my ephemera pieces with the Wild Roses paper.

I distressed the edges of the tag and ephemera pieces with my Tim Holtz distresser.

I added a piece of burlap trim and a pearled trim to the bottom of the tag.

I fussy cut the bunny image for the top of the pocket and added a piece of crochet ribbon from 
RRR (Really Reasonable Ribbon).
There is also a piece of pink & white twine, on the little tag inside the pocket, from RRR.

To finish I added a piece of wire that I shaped and twisted.

Here is a close up of the center of the tag.....


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

OMG....this is darling! I love all the little pieces..and the colors!! Super darling girlie!1
Hugs
BoLB!!

2amscrapper said...

love this!