Monday, March 25, 2013

hello...

Good morning everyone!

Don't ya just love spring..... 

when it shows up?

sigh.....

We had flurries all day yesterday and today I see that some of you are being hit with snow again as well.

According to the weather channel warm days are coming for us.....

by the end of the week.....

fingers are crossed!

*****

Oh well, not much we can do about Mother Nature and 
her crazy mood swings 
but here in my warm scrappy place I sat and played yesterday.

First of my little projects I made was this card.....



I am on the DT at 
and this months stamp was this cute little sheep.
You can purchase her here.

Wouldn't you love a happy little sheep strolling over with a basket of flowers for you?

The background paper was sitting on my desk and so was the pink punched paper.
I got out my new distressing tools from Prima and distressed all over.

I added the ribbon (a Walmart find) and some Enamel Accents in white.

The sentiment was stamped on a cut from my Silhouette Cameo.
I edged it with Versa Magic Dew Drop in Aegean Blue chalk ink
and added a couple drops of the Enamel Accents there too.

I stamped my cute little sheep with Archival Ink in coffee,
colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers,
then fussy cut him.

I added him and the sentiment to the card with pop dots. 

*****

Stay warm everyone!
Photobucket

No comments: