Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Joyful Easter card.....

Hi everyone!

Today I will be showing you another Easter card.

I've made another easel card.....


The Gecko Galz images are from
Easter Time collage set
Ephemera Days collage set
and 
Easter Blessings collage sheet designed by Heather Hudson for Gecko Galz.


The one flower is sprayed with bubblegum dylusions spray.

The polka dot ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I folded little pieces of the ribbons and alternated the colors on the circle sentiment piece (by Heather) then added a pop dot in the center of it and mounted it to the card.
The piece with the rose on it is also a Heather Hudson piece that you can find at her etsy.


*****
Spring is coming and over at Gecko Galz are celebrating by spotlighting the spring projects that, we, DT have created to share with you!
Every two days you can see one of the DT projects along with instructions on how to create it yourself, so don't forget to stop over and take a look!

*****
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

All I can say is WOW...beautiful!! I love what you did with all the images and the colors are fabulous! I love how your flowers look and how you did your ribbons!! Thank you so much for using my images!!
Hugs from your BOLB!!