Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Easter Easel

Good morning everyone!

I have another Easter card to show you today.

I hadn't been matting my images for a while but lately I am liking the look so here is another card with the same treatment.....


All my patterned papers and images are from Gecko Galz.
I used the Wild Roses paper pkg,
Ephemera Days and Peeps & Hops collage sets.

Layering my matted papers and images,
I pop dotted the bunny's image on top of a strip of canvas ribbon that I stamped with a script stamp and topped with a piece of fiber trim. 

I added a couple of flower sprays (Wild Orchid Crafts) 
and a curly rose (I am Roses).


Stay warm...Spring is coming!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Easter Card...I love the colors and everything about it. So creative. joann sassy raggedy