Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm going to show you a quick card I made.


The background paper.....Wild Roses paper pkg,
the rosy paper & Happy Birthday tags..... Heather's Spring collage set,
and the bird on a nest..... Birds of a Feather collage sheet
are all from Gecko Galz.

Heather's set came with the circle piece that I cut, added trim & pop dots to the back, then placed it over the same image on the bottom piece.
I used a brad to add the crochet ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
and the Happy Birthday tags.

A piece of rick rack from my stash.

I fussy cut the bird & nest, 
added a few pop dots
and added it to the bottom of the card.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful card Carol! Gorgeous colours and images, love the vintage feel.
Amelia x

Heather said...

I LOVE it Carol! I love how you used my collage sheet!! Beautiful trims too!!
Hugs
BOLB

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I believe this to be a quick card!
So pretty, so elegant.
Wishes
Lynne