Saturday, March 16, 2013

Baby Mini.....

Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you a baby mini album I made recently for my nephew's new baby girl.

This one is photo heavy...


How cute is this little bootie I found?
I LOVE my Silhouette Cameo!


The new little angel's name is Olivia.
I strung a piece of jewelry wire and mounted it on a chipboard piece.


The eyelet trim I used on the cover is from my mom's stash.
Even though she is no longer with us, I like to add a piece of that here and there, especially when I make something for family. 
It's like she helped. 

I have no doubt mom is smiling down on her new 
Great Granddaughter!

Below are a bunch of pictures of the inside.....








I love this cute little card below.....







Some of the tags I made and put inside.....


I left a lot of room for them to add pictures as well as journaling!

All of the sheer ribbons I used are from Really Reasonable Ribbon,
the rest of the ribbons are from my stash.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and my stash.
All the die cuts were done with my Silhouette Cameo.


Below is the card I made for them as well.....



Photobucket

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

so precious! beautiful pages and cover!