Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Easter...

Good morning!

Today I'm going to show you an Easter card I made...


The image is from Gecko Galz Easter Time Collage set.

I mounted it on another piece of cardstock, 
added a flower that I sprayed with pink taffy Glimmer Mist & bubblegum Dylusions spray,
wrapped a piece of twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon,
then added a button that I threaded with the twine.


The checkered ribbon is actually fabric tape.

The inside of the card I simply added another flower and button and a sentiment piece that I typed out on a piece of cardstock and cut. 


Here is a look at the easel card open.....


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vintage image against that zingy lemon fresh background is wonderful.
Wishes
Lynne
P.S. My lace collection isn't terribly large .... honestly!!!!

Heather said...

Lovely Easter Card...I love the colors and all the polka dot paper...and how you used the baker's twine! Lovely
Hugs Bolb!!