Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Joyful Easter card.....

Hi everyone!

I want to show you another Easter easel card that I've done.


The girl image is from the Easter Time collage set &
the eggs image is from the Eggs collage set
at Gecko Galz
and 
the sentiments are from the Easter Blessings collage set by 
Heather Hudson for Gecko Galz.


I used a little wild honey distress ink on the edges of the images.

The sticky back lace trim is from SaCrafters.

I used pop dots under the eggs and
 the girl image & sentiment on the front of the card.


I am linking this up to 
Sugar Creek Hollow's Vintage Easter challenge.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great Easter Card Girilie...you have been sooo productive!! LOVE it!
Hugs!!
Thanks for using my sheet :0)
BOLB!!

Daniele said...

such a sweet vintage easter card thanks for joining us at SCH
hugs

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness this is lovely...so happy to see you at sch for the vintage easter challenge...lizzi