Monday, February 10, 2014

Spring Green card

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a quick card to show you.

This is one of my DT projects for Gecko Galz.


I started with a couple pieces of paper from the 
It isn't Easy Being Green paper pkg from Gecko Galz.
Very pretty paper pkg!

I colored one of the Arora Wings Stamps with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some liquid pearls.
I fussy cut the stamp and used pop dots to add it to the mat.

Below the mat,
 that I pop dotted,
 is a bit of fringy ribbon along the seam of the two papers.

Along the right side of the card I added a bow, with long tails,
 that I made with my bow-it-all.

I dotted the top of the card with liquid pearls.

***
You could win a set of the Arora Wings Stamps as well as a $25 shopping spree at Gecko Galz by joining the Spring Fling Customer challenge! 
Just grab your Gecko Galz products and make a project with them! 
Showing us what inspires you about Spring!
Send a picture of your project to LeeAnne at geckogalz2014@gmail.com before Feb 28,
Winner will be chosen Mar 1st.

***

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Really pretty Carol. That image is stunning. Love your wonderful card. Hugs, joann