Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Baby Girl Card.....

Hi everyone!

I don't usually post at night but I couldn't wait with this one...
 I have a cute little baby girl card to show you! 

I used a couple of new collage sheets from Heather's Etsy Store.....
&
I also used the 

Here is my card.....


I cut the collage sheets on my Cameo.

I added worn lipstick distress ink on all of the elements, 
then I started with the green onesie card base and layered the pink onesies on top.
I'm in a liquid pearls mood lately so there are dots of pearl liquid pearls all over the front, back and inside of the card.
There is diamond stickles all over the cute little lamb and waterfall stickles on the lambs ribbon.

I added the "Sweet" text box to a banner and put a pop dot underneath to give it a lift in the center, then glued the edges down and added a couple of cute little roses.

I made the bows with pretty pink seam binding, using my bow-it-all.
On the front of the card I added a couple pieces of lace trim that I cut to tuck under the bow.

Below, 
I don't normally decorate the backs of my cards but.....


I had to add ruffles!

It is a little girls onesie after all!

How cute it that?

I love the double bow added to the top of the ruffles too!

And finally,
the inside of the card.....


Such a sweet little image!

I love that Heather thinks of everything like the flap on the bottom of the onesies and the text boxes!

*****

I will be linking this up to 
The Shabby Tea Room - Baby Shower Party
Creative Cutting Challenge - #28 For Baby

*****

Be sure to stop by Heather's blog My Artistic Adventures to check out her latest challenge!
The theme is...

To see more of Heather's wonderful collage sets her Etsy is HERE.
Check out Heather's blog too, she has a cute baby card that she did over there too!

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

2amscrapper said...

this is just adorable! I especially love the ruffles and lace on the back.

Heather said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Carol!! Love that you did the inside...and omg..the back of this looks like a REAL sweet little outfit some cute little girl would be wearing!! Thank you so much for creating such lovelies with my collage sheets!!
Big Hugs
BOLB
Heather :0)

Micupoftea said...

oh my goodness...this is just too cute. LOVE the ruffles, Carol! Wonderful details, precious keepsake :)

Sassy Raggedy said...

How cute and adorable...Each one of them is adorable...Hugs, joann

-Aneta- said...

Wow this card is sooo sweet :) Very girly ! Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)

Grannymama said...

adorable card. Thank you for playing with us in the challenge at Creative Cutting Challenge.

Carolyn
CCC DT

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is adorable! I love the back with all of the sweet ruffles! Totally charming and sweet! And I love your wallpaper on your blog too! Such pretty roses!!!!
:) Jill

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Oh my, this is super sweet and the ruffles on the back are genius!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge this time.
Cindy
DT Leader