Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thank You card.....

Good morning everyone!

Today I am back with a card I made with more of the Graphic45 Once Upon a Springtime paper collection.
I found this paper at Tuesday Mornings a while ago and have been hoarding it.....
no more!
Hope you like it...lot's of scraps to use up!

Not only is this paper too pretty to hoard but it goes so well with My Artistic Adventures collage sets so I'm having fun putting them together in my projects!

Here is the easle card I put together.....


I distress the edges of all the papers used with my Ingvild Bolme distresser.


The tag on the cover and  the fancy tag inside are from 
and 
the red polka dot banner is part of the 

I cut the leave sprays and the shape I stamped "thank you" on
 with my Cameo and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers.

The tags were added with pop dots.

I used my oval punch for the sentiment pieces that I stamped with worn lipstick distress ink.

The lace is from my stash.




*****
Just a reminder...

Challenge #3 - Anything Goes is still open over at 
My Artistic Adventures.
and
Spring Fling Customer Challenge is open over at
Gecko Galz

*****

I'm linking up to...
Suzy Bee'z Bloomin' Challenge blog - #15 Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Sentiments Only
Totally Gorjuss - Sentiment as main focus

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
Xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your easel card is lovely. Great vintage feel. Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Sentiment Challenge!

Penny said...

Thanks for sharing with us at totally Gorjuss this week.