Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sparkling little ATC...

Good morning my crafty buddies!

Today I have a cute little ATC I threw together.

I love the papers from Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime Collection, so that is where I started.....


I layered the two G45 background papers that I had added some glitter to. 
I topped that with one of Heather's pretty hearts from her Conversation Hearts Image Medium collage set, also with glitter added to the edges, 
then pop dotted to the ATC.

The glittery rose on top 
(I love this rose)
 is from the Shabby Pink Tea Time collage set
and the text boxes are from the Romantic Focals Cupid Text boxes set!

The bit of lace that was tucked under the heart was white, 
I sprayed it with My Mojito Green Starburst spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang.

Below is a close up.....


Thanks for stopping by!  

*****
Challenge # 3 is underway over at My Artistic Adventures!
Anything Goes!
Grab any collage set from My Artistic Adventures Etsy and make any project you'd like...
card, atc, tag, layout, altered art, etc....
(sorry no digital entries)
Challenge Rules are HERE

Please stop by My Artistic Adventures to 
see all the wonderful projects that all the DT has done, 
check out the challenge details & what you can win 
and 
to see how you can become a Guest Designer

*****

Also if you go HERE 
you'll find out how you can get the collage set to make this gorgeous banner below FREE!


*****

*****

I've linked up to...
Shabby Tea Room - All that Glitters in Love

2 comments:

Shea said...

This is so cute and full of pretty textures and colors! That lace was WHITE before you sprayed it green? WOW. That's some spray. I think I need to look into it. It's the perfect textile for this cute little piece!

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is lovely Carol. The glitter is wonderful. Hugz, joann