Monday, July 4, 2011

Tiny Dancer

Over at Bella Creations
in the Oh la la Group, 
Helene gave us this gorgeous image from 


She simply asked us to make a tag using this image and here is what I did...


The background is a combination of faded jeans, fired brick, wild honey, and vintage photo distress inks then I added some clear heat embossing.
 

The sheet music piece is from Graphic Fairies
I added a little wild honey and vintage photo distress ink, then used a metallic gold pen around the outline edge.
 

The ballerina image printed a bit dark so I used some worn lipstick distress ink, spritzed with some gold pearl spray I made, then painted it on her tutu, to bring it out a little more and give it a bit of sparkle.

The flourish are fussy cut pieces.

I am linking this up with Simon Says Stamp and Show's 

I will also link up to Graphic Fairies 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Have a fun and safe, sparkling night!

Post a Comment