Friday, February 7, 2014

Spring card...

Good morning everyone!

The card I have to show you today I did for the Design Team challenge over at Gecko Galz.

The theme was Spring and we had to add an Arora Wings Stamp as well as Gecko Galz products.


The background paper is from my stash.
The green paper and the yellow polka dot banner papers are from the
Also from Gecko Galz are the Pretty Seed Packs.
The little fairy stamp is from Arora Wings.

The larger flowers were made using a couple of flower punches and left over pieces from the 
The center gems were added with my I-rock.

I used a bit of embroidery floss to do the stitching on the left side of the card. 
I also used that floss to string the banner.

The letters on the banner and the butterfly are from Prima.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol
You already know that I think this is such a pretty card - beautiful use of all the products.
Wishes
Lynne