Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Birthday

I made this tag a couple of weeks ago but 
didn't really have a plan for it.


I thought it was pretty cute though so I kept it on my desk.

Today I decided to play with 
Week 4's Summer of Color over at Twinkle Twinkle.

The inspiration this week is...


Strawberry Lemonade Punch

I thought my tag fit well but I wanted more so, 
with my sister-in-law's birthday coming up in a couple of weeks 
I decided to make her a card.

Armed with more pink and yellow I made this card...


That pearled ribbon kinda looks white in this picture but it is a really pretty pink.
I found that ribbon at Walmart. 

For details about the tag click here.

I am linking to 
Twinkle Twinkle - Week 4 Summer of Color

Photobucket

20 comments:

Diane said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Oh--I just love these colors together!

Carolyn Dube said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love your tag and all the details in your card!

Diana Taylor said...

Such a beautiful tag and card - I'm sure your sister-in-law will be thrilled with it. I love the image of the girl - it's so cute - and you have some great embellishments there. Really, really lovely.

Unknown said...

That is some of the prettiest strawberry lemonade I have ever seen!! I LOVE your tag and the beautiful card. That sparkly crystal pick is so very pretty too. xo Heidi

JansArtyJunk said...

Gorgeous tag-card.. You did a fab job with this colour combo :)

Christine said...

adorable tag and card!

carol l mckenna said...

Delightful mixed media art work ~thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Valerie-Jael said...

What a pretty tag, so sunny and happy! Something for the heart! Valerie

Caz said...

what a sweet tag :-)

Kay Wallace said...

Gorgeous tag and card, Carol! I love coming here to see your vintage creations. Astonishing, inspiring! Thank you!

Mandy said...

My gosh...this is so pretty...beautiful...xxx

Kristin said...

xo!

Giggles said...

It works perfect for this weeks prompt...beautiful!! So is the newest one!!

Hugs Giggles

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Very beautiful and very lovely and pretty.
Lovely greet'Marja
(marjascreativity)

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol
I remember that sweet tag and thought it was so pretty but now added to the card - gorgeous and so clever of you.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful makes. Happy Summer of Color, Annette x

Unknown said...

Lucky SIL to get such an amazing card- I love the way you combined all the colors and textures! I bet she'll treasure this forever!

Shahrul Niza said...

Stunning creations!. Hugs.

Joanna said...

That sweet gal is perfect for this week's SOC flavour!

Sandi McLean said...

Sweet indeed!