Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine tickets tag...

Good morning everyone! 

Today I have a cute little tag to show you!

Using three of Heather's collage sets,
&

Here is my tag...


I cut the tag smaller with my Cameo, 
I recut the heart to make it shorter to fit on the little tag, 
then I added glitter to them both.

I glued the heart onto the tag leaving an opening in the top to stick the little tickets in.

I put one tag on top of the heart, 
added a flower and a pretty (seam binding) bow that I made with my bow-it-all.

Below is a look at the tag with the tickets out...


how cute are those tickets?
I love them!

*****

My Artistic Adventures - collage sheets
Really Reasonable Ribbon - seam binding
Art Glitter - #142 Coral Reef, # 215 Wild Rose

*****
I hope your day, today & every day, is filled with love!
Happy Valentines Day!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you used the tickets!!Great bow too!!
BTW...love the new hover button!! Perfect match!!
Hugs
BOLB!

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love these...Just beautiful...Hugs, joann