Friday, February 21, 2014

Baby Boy tag

Good afternoon everyone!

Today I have a tag to show off!

I am having a good time with Heather's new Onesies collections!

Here is my tag.....


The first thing I did was add antique linen distress ink then glitter to all the collage elements. 

I started my layering with one of the green traditional tags and using pop dots I topped that with the blue onesie pieces that I layered together.

My daughter suggested, since it was a boys onesie maybe a set of suspenders would be cute and I agree! 

I used a bit of blue & brown ribbon that I added the antique linen distress ink to and topped that with a couple of buttons, that I was hoarding!
I threaded a bit of brown and white bakers twine in the button.

Below is a close up of the suspenders and buttons.....


Over the ends of the suspenders I added the banner piece then topped that with a couple of embellishment pieces from the green onesie collage set.
Love that cute little lamb and his glittery bow!

After many different arrangement trials I added the sentiment boxes, also from the green onesie collage set.


I finished this tag off with a couple bits of lace trim and bows that I made with my bow-it-all.


Here is another look at the tag.....


The collage sets I used from Heather's Etsy.....
and

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

Shea said...

This is so adorable with all kinds of wonderful texture and dimension! LOVE all the glittery touches and the popped up bits. The tiny bows are squeee!!!!

Sandi McLean said...

What a piece of sweetness! Every bit is just adorable. Hugs, Sandi

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love this tag...So much to look at and the suspenders were an awesome add. So beautiful, I get so inspired by these designs. Just lovely...Hugs, joann

Diane said...

What an adorable tag you have created.

Hugs Diane