Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pretty green card.....

Hi there everyone!

Today I have a DT project from Gecko Galz.

Along with the wonderful Gecko Galz products, 
this month, 
we got to play with Arora Wings digital stamps!

Here is one of the cards I made.....


I thought this one was such a beautiful digi stamp!

The green background papers are from the It's Not Easy Being Green paper pkg from Gecko Galz.
I distressed the edges put them on a card blank.

I tore the edges around the stamp and inked them with vintage photo distress ink and added that to the card, on top of a doily

The lace trim is from my stash. 
I made the bow with my Bow-it-All and added a couple pieces of pearl trim and a couple flowers.

The seed pack is from the Pretty Seed Pack collage sheet at Gecko Galz.


Above you can see a little bit of the sparkle in her hair. 
I wanted to make her hair shimmer so I did that with some glitter glue.
And for the water beads I added bisque liquid pearls.

Below is a close up of the seed pack.


*****

This months customer contest, over at Gecko Galz, is to create a spring inspired project.

The one rule.....
you must use a product from Gecko Galz.

Show us what inspires you about spring...flowers, pastel colors, Easter, etc...

The winner will recieve the Arora Wings Stamp gift pack
and a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz

Send your entry to Gecko Galz at
geckogalz2014@gmail.com
by Feb 28th.
Winner will be announced on the Gecko Galz blog on
Mar 1st.

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Post a Comment