Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pretty green card.....

Hi there everyone!

Today I have a DT project from Gecko Galz.

Along with the wonderful Gecko Galz products, 
this month, 
we got to play with Arora Wings digital stamps!

Here is one of the cards I made.....


I thought this one was such a beautiful digi stamp!

The green background papers are from the It's Not Easy Being Green paper pkg from Gecko Galz.
I distressed the edges put them on a card blank.

I tore the edges around the stamp and inked them with vintage photo distress ink and added that to the card, on top of a doily

The lace trim is from my stash. 
I made the bow with my Bow-it-All and added a couple pieces of pearl trim and a couple flowers.

The seed pack is from the Pretty Seed Pack collage sheet at Gecko Galz.


Above you can see a little bit of the sparkle in her hair. 
I wanted to make her hair shimmer so I did that with some glitter glue.
And for the water beads I added bisque liquid pearls.

Below is a close up of the seed pack.


*****

This months customer contest, over at Gecko Galz, is to create a spring inspired project.

The one rule.....
you must use a product from Gecko Galz.

Show us what inspires you about spring...flowers, pastel colors, Easter, etc...

The winner will recieve the Arora Wings Stamp gift pack
and a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz

Send your entry to Gecko Galz at
geckogalz2014@gmail.com
by Feb 28th.
Winner will be announced on the Gecko Galz blog on
Mar 1st.

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful use of the image and I like that you teamed it up with the seed packet.
Wishes
Lynne
Will chat soon - I haven't been much on-line.

Candy C said...

Hi Carol. Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Oh my goodness..your card is beautiful. You are right...that is one gorgeous digi stamp. I also love all of the other embellishments you've used on this card. That doily, the sweet little seed packet, the romantic lace and bow and the sweet flower. All work so well together. <3 Candy

Micupoftea said...

Hi Carol- Love the digi image and how you crafted with it...nice sparkle! I like the doily! Hugs,S