Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Thomas Love on the Road.....

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a couple cards to show you! 

I am no longer on the DT at Treasured Times but I am still playing with the stamps and I thought I would let you know that their next challenge is underway!

Here are my cards.....

I used the 
Erica's stamps are so adorable and this one is so cute!


Above, the pinstripe background paper is from 
Graphic45 (A Proper Gentleman collection) 
and the blue & white printed paper is from 
one of my favorite Gecko Galz paper packs, Blue Willow.

Below the background paper is also from the same Graphic45 paper collection.

The little Valentine heart (Conversation Hearts) on the above card 
and the text boxes (Romantic Focals Cupid Text Boxes) on both cards,

I went around the edges of these (text boxes and conversation heart), 
on the above card with the metalic gel pen
and 
on the bottom card with glitter (Dream) from Art Glitter.
All of them topped with Glossy Accents.

To color the stamp I used a combination of Spectrum Noir & Tim Holtz Distress markers as well as embossing and metalic gel pens.


I hope you can see the shine on the hearts above from the metalic gel pens...I love it! 

On the bottom card I added a couple of ribbons behind the stamp for a little more texture.

*****

Don't forget to stop by My Artistic Adventures  for 
Challenge #3 - Anything Goes!

Make any project...
card, tag, atc, altered art, banner, etc....
 using My Artistic Adventures Etsy products!

***

Challenge #2, at My Artistic Adventures, "The First Day of Christmas" is also still open for entries. 
For those of you who are trying to get a jump on your Christmas projects this year,
Heather has a bunch of wonderful Christmas collage sets to help inspire you!
You can link up your projects for the Christmas challenge HERE

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute!! Thank you for the shout out girlie!!
Hugs
BOLB!!

Dangina Martinez said...

They are both super cute! I don't own a slice of G45 paper yet but, I really like all their lines. You will be missed.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina