Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pretty little bottle

Good morning everyone! 

I wanted to do something a little different then my norm this weekend so I decided to alter a couple of bottles.

Today I'm sharing one that I think is pretty in a simple way! 

I used old scraps from dress pattern tissue paper.
I stamped it with a couple different stamps, tore it in pieces then mod podged it all over the bottle.

I then went hunting through my piles of lace, trim, and ribbons. 
I glued a few different trims/ribbons on the bottle,
added pearl trim to the top of the bottom trim.

The flower spray is from Prima.

The bow's I made with my Bow-it-All


What do you think..was I right..."Pretty in a simple way"?

*****

I've linked up to
Craft Hoarders Anonymous - What's your Style?

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Carol, I love this idea. Very pretty simple. Thanks for the inspiration. Yours is just lovely...Hugs joann

Glenda said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Thanks for playing along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge! Your bottle is so pretty...and I love that we got you digging through your stash for this challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

What a fun idea! So many possibilities! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for our very first challenge!

Anonymous said...

Super sweet Bottle Carol! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

Jan Marie said...

What a fun project and a beautiful one, at that!! You definitely gave that bottle a makeover!! Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Very nice, thanks for stopping in to play with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!