Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pretty little bottle

Good morning everyone! 

I wanted to do something a little different then my norm this weekend so I decided to alter a couple of bottles.

Today I'm sharing one that I think is pretty in a simple way! 

I used old scraps from dress pattern tissue paper.
I stamped it with a couple different stamps, tore it in pieces then mod podged it all over the bottle.

I then went hunting through my piles of lace, trim, and ribbons. 
I glued a few different trims/ribbons on the bottle,
added pearl trim to the top of the bottom trim.

The flower spray is from Prima.

The bow's I made with my Bow-it-All


What do you think..was I right..."Pretty in a simple way"?

*****

I've linked up to
Craft Hoarders Anonymous - What's your Style?

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Crafting!
Post a Comment