Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Diet Journal

Hi friends!

Today I have a mini journal to show you.

I have been trying for a while now to lose a little bit of weight and I have tried writing a food journal before. 
Unfortunately I was unsuccessful with that.

I found a new plan that seems to fit me, so I decided to make another journal.


I used a scrap piece of a paper from Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime collection.
I ripped the edges and distressed it and all the other papers with vintage photo distress ink.
I also tore a piece of corregated box.
The seed pkg is from Gecko Galz, the Pretty Seed Pack collage set and the pocket watch is from the Tic Tac & Cameo collage set.
The tag is from My Artistic Adventures, the Romantic Roses Shabby White Music  fancy tag set.

I layered all these pieces together and added several flowers from my stash as well as a bit of lace trim, a little bling and a bow, with seam binding from 
Really Reasonable Ribbon, I made with my Bow-it-All.

I used my Bind-it-All to put the journal together.

I finished it all off with a little bit of gesso all over everything to blend the colors on all the pieces.

I'm linking up to 
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything but a card..and ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

This is gorgeous, Carol! I would stay on task just so I could write in this beautiful journal!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Carol this is just lovely. I need one of these...Hugz, joann

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so pretty! Love the way you added the title. Very clever! You'll be inspired to make your entries now for sure! Thanks for playing along in Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #88: Anything but card!

cherry said...

lovely thank you for playing along with RRR! cherry