Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Diet Journal

Hi friends!

Today I have a mini journal to show you.

I have been trying for a while now to lose a little bit of weight and I have tried writing a food journal before. 
Unfortunately I was unsuccessful with that.

I found a new plan that seems to fit me, so I decided to make another journal.


I used a scrap piece of a paper from Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime collection.
I ripped the edges and distressed it and all the other papers with vintage photo distress ink.
I also tore a piece of corregated box.
The seed pkg is from Gecko Galz, the Pretty Seed Pack collage set and the pocket watch is from the Tic Tac & Cameo collage set.
The tag is from My Artistic Adventures, the Romantic Roses Shabby White Music  fancy tag set.

I layered all these pieces together and added several flowers from my stash as well as a bit of lace trim, a little bling and a bow, with seam binding from 
Really Reasonable Ribbon, I made with my Bow-it-All.

I used my Bind-it-All to put the journal together.

I finished it all off with a little bit of gesso all over everything to blend the colors on all the pieces.

I'm linking up to 
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything but a card..and ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!


Post a Comment