Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gecko Galz Challenge.....

The theme...

Vintage Ladies

There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz!!
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!! It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree

Here's a look at my inspiration piece.....
I started my tag with a piece of plain card stock that I painted, textured & stamped.
I cut the tag shape and used my Martha Stewart border punch for the top and bottom,
then matted it on a piece of black card stock.
My Gecko Galz Vintage Lady is from the Cute Little Couquettes collage sheet 
and the little tag I mounted it on is from the Vintage Tags collage sheet.

I had the butterfly in my stash for a while,
it is on a piece of grunge board, fussy cut and topped with clear rock candy distress paint.

The bitty tag is just a piece of scrap cut, painted, the word Beauty, topped with crackle accents and a little bit of twine.

A little bit of rosy trim and 
a bow made with my bow it all and some Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Below is a close up of the texture I did with a mask and modeling paste...
and of a bit of the stamping and my little bow...

Thanks for stopping by
Please hop over to the Gecko Galz Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations 
as well as to link up your creations





1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

GORGEOUS tag! Loving those colors and fabulous textures! I've got to try that modeling paste. YUMMY! xxD