Friday, September 30, 2011

My new blog button

For a while now I had been wanting to have a blog button but apparently needed to have a little kick to get me in gear and make one.

If you read my previous post then you already may know I finally got that kick from 
post this morning.

After reading her post this morning I decided to make this little pillow and use it for my very first blog button picture.


This pillow was all hand stitched.
The flower is also hand done by me.

A close up.....


Is it wrong to be so proud of me? 
I just love this pillow!

Help yourself to my blog button, up on top of the left column!

Thanks hopping in!


8 comments:

Natasha said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Really really love the beauty of this and it makes a perfect blog button!

fairyrocks said...

Hello Carol, Be very proud, that heart is beautiful. Great button, I will see if I can put you on my side bar. Some days blogger won't let me link. But, I will keep trying. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Ihave you in for the draw now. Keep smiling and creating

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thank you so much for visiting my blog Adorn.
Well I am certainly grabbing your button. Isn't Cindy so inspirational? I also have a blog button - attend to my blog this morning. If you would like to grab and link back to my blog I would be so delighted but understand if you prefer not to.
Your pillow is astonishingly beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Carol, your pillow is GORGEOUS!!! and I'll post your button on my blog--yay!!! I hope you're having a good weekend!
XO
Cindy

Terry said...

Beautiful pillow and such a great way to create such a personal button! Have a great evening!

Chris said...

What a beautiful pillow - and all hand stitched! Wow! You deserve to be proud.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carol,
I've got your new blog button with a backlink to your blog now!!!

XO
Cindy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Gorgeous pillow! Thank you for your kind words of congratulations!

Carol