Thursday, September 15, 2011

I give up!


 Having one of those days!

You know the ones!

Everything that can go wrong.....

I should have went back to bed this morning when I spilled my first cup of tea, but nope, I kept going...

The scones came out good but the watermelon was bad. 
Out of season watermelon, don't know what I was expecting.

Spilled another cup of tea...

Stuck my finger in the glossy accents that I just put on a piece of tile. 

Fixed it, 
then blindly put a piece of cardstock right on top of it. 

Didn't see that until tooooooo late!

In an attempt to pick that up and check it out, 
put my finger in another one.

Ruined that one too!

Some how I did manage to make this though...


I am thinking I should spend the rest of the day relaxing.
A warm bowl of soup
Feet up
Maybe I'll read a book! 



2 comments:

Terry said...

I always drop things anymore! The worse is when you have black ink on your fingers and it finds the way to you completed piece! Been there, done that! Do love your Halloween creation, which is beautiful! Have a great Saturday!

Heather said...

Carol...you are not alone!! I can't even how many time I have applied glossy accents to a project..only to drop it and have it land upside down..or have set it in a safe place...only to absentmindly put something on top of it.
Love your Halloween project..it turned out fabby...good thing you waited to finish it..before you decided to rest...LOL.
hugs girl :-)