Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Birthday

Brothers #1 & #2 have birthdays pretty close together so here are the cards I made for them today...


Brother #1 will get this one...
 

I used Vintage photo and black soot distress inks on the background

The jalopy was done with a black heat embossing.
Here's a close up...


Brother #2's card...




I stamped the background with a leaf stamp in vintage photo distress ink then added wild honey, rusty hinge & fired brick.
The card itself got tea dye, vintage photo and edged with black soot distress inks.
The jalopy was done the same as the first one with the black embossing powder. 
I also added a little bit of vintage photo to tone down the whiteness of the paper I stamped on. 

I also got out my Irock to add a little "masculine" bling.

A close up...


I love that the layer of black heat embossing gave it a little bit of a hammered look.

Thanks for stopping by. 


1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the cards you created for your brother. Great masculine colors, and love that you embossed the trucks! They will love them Carol!!