Monday, September 12, 2011

A mannequin finds a new home...

If you saw my last post then the mannequin on this one might look a little familiar.

I did this layout of my Aunt to enter into the 
Bella Muse 
and 
the Tres Chic Challenges over at 

Actually I thought I was doing one challenge but realized when I went to post it that I had combined them! 
LOL

We needed to use one or both of the two images that Lacee gave us for the Bella Muse challenge.

I used both.

The Tres Chic challenge, titled Sew-riffic, required some sewing (machine or hand) and we had to add pearls, fabric and a flower.

This is what I came up with...
I added pearls to the neck of the one mannequin and a rose to the neck of the other.

Here is a close up of the images Lacee gave us...
She gave us the two on the left.

The Ironclad and the dressform images came from Sandi over at the 
over at Bella Creations. 
This is a new group where Sandi is posting images from her private stash for us to use.
You have to be a member of the group to get these images so what are you waiting for? 
She will be posting several images a month then changing them out for different images for the next month. 
So hurry or you'll miss out on this months offering!
Once they're gone, they're gone!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol this is awesome~I love the mannequin!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how gorgeous, Carol!!!
XO
Cindy

Heather said...

Your card for the Bella use is gorgouse...love how you used the Oh La la image and Sandi's images too!!
Gorgeously vintage card.
xo